Note: This is a list of every band that either performed live at The Bronze or had their music played at the club. The list includes only the episodes in which The Bronze appeared. For more “Buffy” music, you can see our online store.
Here are compilations of “Buffy” music as well:
- The “Buffy” musical soundtrack (CD or MP3)
- “Buffy” musical piano/vocal/guitar songbook
- The “Buffy” series soundtrack (only CD)
- The “Buffy” Radio Sunnydale soundtrack (CD only)
- “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” — The Score (CD or MP3)
- “Angel” soundtrack — (CD or MP3)
- The “Buffy” (1992) soundtrack — (CD only)
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog — (CD or MP3)
Welcome to the Hellmouth / The Harvest — Sprung Monkey performs “Believe” when Buffy goes inside the Bronze, and then they play “Swirl.” When Buffy leaves to look for Willow, they are playing “Things Are Changing.” All songs are from the album “Swirl.”
Never Kill a Boy on the First Date — Three Day Wheely plays “Rotten Apple” when Cordelia and Owen dance (it might be on this album). Velvet Chain plays “Strong” (available on the show’s soundtrack) as Buffy and Owen talk on the couch during their date and then “Treason” when Buffy dances with him (both songs are on the Buffy EP). Rubber plays “Junkie Girl” when Angel appears.
The Pack — Dashboard Prophets plays “All You Want” from “Burning Out the Inside” as Xander begins to act like a hyena at the Bronze. Sprung Monkey plays “Reluctant Man” from “Swirl” as the rest of the pack enters the club.
Like this post? Submit it to Whedonesque!