In June 2014, Funk announced that the toy company would release a line of Pop! Vinyl figures for “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” in September and October 2014:
If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
We have more exciting news for Joss Whedon fans today – A “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” Pop! Series!
The Chosen One and her crew are ready to navigate the treacheries of Sunnydale. Are you Team Buffy and Angel or Team Buffy and Spike? You decide! Luckily, we made both Angel and Spike Pop!s so you can have it your way.
Willow, one of The Gentlemen, and Oz are also here to help you relive the magic of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
Some of the figures have already been released, and others will be released in October. So, here are our links to where to buy them!
- Complete set of figures — see the image at the top of this post — already released
- Buffy Summers special exclusive figure — already released
- Buffy Summers regular figure — released on October 6, 2014
- Angel figure — released on October 6, 2014
- Spike figure — released on October 6, 2014
- Spike variant figure (vampire form) — already released
- Willow figure — released on October 6, 2014
- Willow variant (“The Wish” universe) — already released
- Oz figure — released on October 6, 2014
- The Gentlemen — released on October 6, 2014
We hope there will be future sets with figures of Xander, Giles, Faith, Dark Willow, Anya, Dawn, Adam, Wesley, Riley, Drusilla, Harmony, the Mayor, and more!
2 replies on “Funko Releases “Buffy” Pop! Vinyl Figures”
next definitely needs to be Giles, Xander, Drusilla, Tara, the Mayor & Dark Willow.
give us Giles!