If you are looking for discounts on “Buffy”-related merchandise for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the rest of the holiday season for you or a gift for a loved one, we’ve compiled a list of resources. This is a growing list, so we’ll add more resources as we find them! Just click on the images or links below for more information. This is the perfect time to introduce a friend of family member to the best TV show of all time!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Online
You can see our full “Buffy” store with all merchandise for gift ideas here!
Our apologies! We only ask once a year at the holiday season, but it takes a lot of time to host and run this website and its associated social-media outlets. If you like our work, could you consider a donation to help to stake our costs? At this secure PayPal link, you can help (even without a PayPal account). No amount is too small — thanks SO much! Unfortunately, donations are not tax-deductible.
- You can see their full “Buffy” store (T-shirts, clothes, bags, and more) by clicking here — be sure to use the code STUFFED at checkout over Thanksgiving for 40% off! Code is SAAVYSAVER from Black Friday through Sunday for 80% off.
- If you’re also interested in a “Buffy” for the new generation, CafePress also has “Hunger Games” merchandise!
Things from Another World (TFAW)
TFAW has specials on “Buffy” and “Angel” comics and more:
- Graphic novels are 60% off, selected comics and “nick and dent” ones are 80% off, and the store is offering “doorbusters” at deep discounts. New “doorbusters” will be added on Cyber Monday. This promotion runs from November 29 to December 2. Click here!
- $5 off international shipping on orders of $75 or more until November 30. Click here!
- $5 off any order totalling $75 or more until November 30. Click here!
- TFAW’s full “Buffy” store is available here!
Amazon’s full “Buffy” store is available here!
Amazon Prime to watch TV and movies (no end date for the sale)
Fox Connect Black Friday 2013 Sale — includes “Buffy,” “Angel,” “Dollhouse,” and “Firefly” DVDs
Happy holi-slaying, everyone!
Samuel Scott is the founder and publisher of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Online. You can follow him on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter as well as on his personal website.