Note: This is a list of every band that either performed live at The Bronze or had their music played at the club. The list includes only the episodes in which The Bronze appeared. For more “Buffy” music, you can see our online store.
Here are compilations of “Buffy” music as well:
- The “Buffy” musical soundtrack (CD or MP3)
- “Buffy” musical piano/vocal/guitar songbook
- The “Buffy” series soundtrack (only CD)
- The “Buffy” Radio Sunnydale soundtrack (CD only)
- “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” — The Score (CD or MP3)
- “Angel” soundtrack — (CD or MP3)
- The “Buffy” (1992) soundtrack — (CD only)
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog — (CD or MP3)
School Hard — Nickel plays “1,000 Nights” while Buffy is studying French and then “Stupid Thing” as Xander invites them to dance and Spike enters the Bronze for the first time. Both songs are from “Stupid Thing.”
Inca Mummy Girl — Four Star Mary plays the songs of Oz’s fictional band Dingoes Ate My Baby. The bad plays first “Shadows” and then “Fate” (when Xander asks Ampata to dance) from the album “Four Star Mary.”
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered — Four Star Mary plays the songs of Oz’s fictional band Dingoes Ate My Baby. The bad plays first “Pain” from the “Buffy” soundtrack at the Valentine’s Day dance. Naked’s “Drift Away” from “Naked” plays in the background when Cordelia dumps Xander.
Like this post? Submit it to Whedonesque!